Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 8, 2010

Last Appointment!!

I can hardly believe I had my last doctor's appointment this morning....at 39 weeks and 2 days!  I remember going to the doctor's for the first time back in July and being excited, but thinking that it will take forever to reach those weekly appointments in 8 months...but low and behold, they are here and gone!  I have progressed slightly from 1 cm and 70% effaced at my last three appointments to 2 cm and 80% effaced today (thanks to those contractions last night!).  The doctor said she is at Zero Station (I had to do some research to find out what that meant since I forgot from our childbirth class) -- basically she is fully engaged in my pelvis (hence the increased pelvic pressure - fun!) and ready to go!  Now let's get this show on the road little girl!  I think she is waiting for Grandma Z to arrive...she gets in Wednesday evening.  Papa Z and Uncle Shawn got in this morning, so once the last family member is here, maybe she'll make her appearance! 

At the very latest, we will be holding our little girl a week from today, which is my induction date.  I hope she decides to come on her own before that, but if she doesn't, then the doctor's will have to do a little nudging ;)

I continue to feel good, but just getting really uncomfortable with the bowling ball sized stomach and that weight. and sleep doesn't come as easily anymore (unless I'm at work of course!).  My spurts of energy have led to a house that is clean from top to bottom and closets that are more organized than the filing cabinets at the doctor's office. 

Hopefully the next you see a post, it will be pictures of Baby ___  ___ Rozman -- to be announced soon! :) 

No comments:

Background