Is everything girlie - from tutus to diaper covers to leggings! It is so hard to restrain myself from buying all the cute things I see online and in stores for my sweet baby girl, but I have been good (or somewhat decent I should say) given that her closet is already packed to the gills with clothes thanks to everyone's generosity! However, I still peruse websites occasionally and have come across some great ones on Etsy....namely Bella Claire Baby, which led me to Hannah's Tutus' website and a great give-away (and thanks to all my terrific friends, we won Mia her first tutu!). To say I was excited is an understatement....
Here is a photo of the tutu that Miss Mia will be sporting this holiday season :)
Hannah is hosting another give-away this week, so if you would like to win one yourself, head over to her page on Facebook and check it out - http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=210&post=1203&uid=131668296845836#!/topic.php?uid=131668296845836&topic=210!
Oh, and some of my other faves are Rufflebutts and Babylegs....frills, bright colors and fun holiday gear, oh please someone stop me! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment