Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

13 weeks....and such a PEACH!

This is my first belly picture....not sure if I am actually "showing" here or my belly is protruding due to the fact that I just ate steak, shrimp, and a baked potatoe at Outback not long before this photo shoot!  Oh, and I must also give props to my girlfriend Janelle who I stole the "fruit" of the week idea from....hope you don't mind!

I have finally turned the corner and am in the 2nd trimester!  Thankfully my 1st trimester wasn't too bad and all I really experienced was sheer exhaustion every evening after work.  Besides that, quite a few foods just didn't sound appealing (i.e. chicken), while plenty of others did (i.e. Oreos, Rold Gold pretzel rods, Sweet & Sour Twizzlers, etc.).  I have all of a sudden gotten my energy back for the most part and am feeling great....finally worked out for the first time in almost 2 months too!  Next time I'll have to take it a little easier since I was pretty sore for a majority of the weekend after slightly over-doing it....for a pregnant lady anyway!
Our next standard monthly visit is on October 1st and then the big appointment - the anatomy ultrasound -takes place on October 15th!  Stay tuned to find out if we can start referring to lil Roz as he or she! :) 


P.S.  I am curios as to whether I am carrying this child in my belly or my butt - both are feeling larger than normal to me! 

No comments:

Background